June 3, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - The CleverFiles Team today is pleased to announce an all-new edition of their popular data recovery software for Mac OS: Disk Drill Media Recovery. Since the very beginning of 2011, the Team was busy preparing customized compilation of Disk Drill for Mac App Store, and it's finally delivered and available for purchase at a greatly discounted price.
CleverFiles runs an unbelievable promo, offering Disk Drill Media Recovery via Mac App Store for just $9.99 till June 10th, 2011. The price is reported to go up afterwards, the regular price tag will be $49.99.
Disk Drill Media Recovery is a totally new edition of the award-winning Disk Drill tool. It has almost all the features of its bigger brother, and runs the same most up-to-date recovery algorithms. The main difference between Disk Drill Media Recovery available on the App Store and Disk Drill's standard edition available for purchase directly from CleverFiles online is the absence of Recovery Vault technology and inability of the new release for App Store to recover data from the main Mac's hard drive. These limitations are introduced as a result of somewhat tight requirements for developers willing to sell their software on the Apple's App Store.
Unlike other data recovery solutions available on the App Store, Disk Drill Media Recovery is not just a picture recovery solution, it's capable of recovering any lost data if it hasn't been overwritten by other data on your media.
Key features of Disk Drill Media Recovery:
* Several data recovery algorithms that include Quick and Deep Scans, Search for Lost Partitions
* Data can be recovered from internal non-system hard drives, USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc.
* Depending on the scanning method Disk Drill will recover lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, specific file formats and other data
* All known file systems are supported HFS and HFS (journaled/extended), FAT16 and FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4 and actually any other file system, or even disks that were formatted or initialized and currently have no file system on them
* S.M.A.R.T. monitoring for hardware issues
* Backup any failing drive (except for your main system one) into DMG (Disk Image) to resume data recovery without the need for original media
* Advanced scanning sessions management
* Various flexible filtering, searching and sorting options
* Live preview of found items even before disk scanning is complete
* Master password feature to prevent unauthorized usage of Disk Drill
* US English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CleverFiles runs an unbelievable promo. Till June 10th, 2011, Disk Drill Media Recovery 1.3 is offered at the introductory price of $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. The price is reported to go up afterwards, the regular price tag will be $49.99.
Established in 2001, CleverFiles is a privately owned software developer, specializing in system software utilities for Mac OS X. The company delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of thirty professionals. Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Cleverfiles Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.