June 14, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - App Apps today is pleased to announce the release of VideoBot 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. VideoBot is a wonderful new way to record, organize and search videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The first and only iOS app to combine first-class video recording tools and metadata editing with incredibly flexible video organization tools to keep videos of a similar theme, genre or assignment together. VideoBot is perfect for professionals, students and casual users alike.
Founder Michael Emmons had this to say about the newly released app, "A great video recording and organization tool is something that has been sorely lacking on iOS devices, so this is an app we think users will really appreciate. Not only does the app give you great video recording tools, it also keeps your videos organized in a way that makes the most sense to you, so there's no more scrolling through dozens or hundreds of videos trying to find the one you are looking for."
* Organize your videos by genre, subject, assignment or anything else using virtual collections.
* Add important information to each video - title, tags and notes. Never forget details about a video again!
* Quickly find the videos you want with botSearch. botSearch can find your videos across all collections by title, tags and notes.
* Improve your video composition with the Rule-of-Thirds overlay. Videographers will love this option!
* Further organize videos within collections using drag-and-drop custom ordering.
* Delay and duration timers provide flexible video recording options for bloggers, students or casual users.
* Stunning user interface that looks great on your iPhone or iPad!
* iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VideoBot 1.0 is $0.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. Review copies are available upon request.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California App Apps LLC is a privately funded company founded in 2009 by Michael G. Emmons. App Apps focuses on creating great iPad and iPhone apps with a dedicated team of designers and developers whose number one goal is to make our users' experience the best it can possibly be. Copyright 2010 App Apps LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.