June 14, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Prodyon Mobile today is pleased to announce the release of the Retrogamebox 1.0, a new collection of classic Arcade and Retro games for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. The Retrogamebox comes pre-loaded with ten Games and more will be added regularly for free. In the Retrogamebox you find all sorts of games like Arcade, Action, Shooting, Puzzle and Jump And Run.
We at Prodyon Mobile do constantly develop and add new games to the Retrogamebox every month.
* New games and updates will be released regulary for free
* Instant arcade-feeling
* Hours of versatile game fun
* Unlockable in game content
* Ultra fast game loading
* Millions of pixels
* High quality sound-fx and music
* Optional random game selection
* Game statistics, high scores and more
* No demos. all full versions
* Pixel Joe (Jump and Run)
* Ball of Energy (Game of Skill)
* Pocketankz (Shooting)
* Memorama (Memory Game)
* Blowmaster (Action)
* Orangeguy (Platform Game)
* Starcatcher (Game of Skill)
* Cheese Attack (Action)
* Cave Escape (Game of Skill)
* Oingokong (Jump and Run)
Retrogamebox Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2.0 or later (iOS 4.2 Tested)
* around 40MB of RAM
Pricing and Availability:
The Retrogambeox 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Prodyon Mobile is a new, two-man company founded in December 2010 by Dennis Lenz. Prodyon Mobile specializes on the Development of simple and addictive games for all major mobile Devices like iPhone, iPod touch and iPad as well as Android Devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Prodyon Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.