June 15, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Independent development team, Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon and Yong Jie Hu have announced the updates of Calligraphy Art on the App Store.
Unique effects: besides the enhancement of the main features, some incredible effects have been integrated successfully. Mixing several harmonious colors into one pen stroke, parallel and continuous mixing. Then, without lifting your finger (or stylus) for the iPad screen, in a single stroke you can have up to 6 parallel lines, each one has a different color. Or, the same stroke alternates different harmonious colors until you lift your finger. You don't need to reload inks and colors. The user can choose between 12 premixed color palettes.
Glow effect: on a black sheet, you can draw calligraphic letters with impressive glossy strokes. The light effect really enriches the artwork. This glow effect works well with many light colors.
Helpful functions: adding to these unique effects, many practical features are provided to the user:
* An offset pen adjust tool: the pen stroke can be moved above, to the right or the left of the painting finger. This is very useful for precision works.
* In the full page, 6 different grids have been added: users can choose between different guidelines styles according to their projects. These grids can be easily deactivated.
* 31 stylish patterns for your artwork decoration. Besides drawing flourished strokes, the user can integrate directly decorative patterns. These patterns can be adjusted and colored at will.
* You can now import and adjust a picture from the iPad photo gallery. This function is really helpful for making a sophisticated artwork. Your drawings can be exported and imported step after step. A good way for not to lose your beautiful lettering.
* 2 more hands are added to the app: the stylish Fraktur Gothic, and the highly decorative Flourish Script.
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 50.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Calligraphy Art 1.2 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Paris France, independent developer team Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon and Yong Jie Hu focus specifically on iPhone and iPad development on graphical domain. Copyright (C) 2011 Nguyen Tan Hon-Hu. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.