June 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - Dobsoft Studios is pleased to introduce their latest iOS game Bathtime Boogie 1.1, which is now available on Apple's App Store for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Bathtime Boogie is a crazy journey along a magical bathtub that stretches into infinity or until your face melts from the explosion of color. It might loosely be called a vertical shooter, but it is unlike any other shooter currently available on the App Store. No two trips down the tub will ever be the same - dynamically changing gameplay, a host of curious enemies, random special events and bosses, and difficulty scaling means every play is unique.
The game was designed by Dobsoft Studios' own Rowan Edmondson, who formerly worked with the team at Freshtone Games making the wildly popular iOS title One Single Life.
* Face off against the bathtub invaders in a frenzy of soap-slinging action, with the difficulty increasing all the way
* Five totally unique bosses and one extra special event mode that can show up at any time
* No two plays alike means endless replayability and countless hours of fun
* Openfeint and GameCenter integration provides leaderboards and achievements and ensures your bragging rights are all taken care of
Prepare to be addicted to the weird and wonderful world of Bathtime Boogie!
* iPhone 3GS or better, iPod touch 3G or better
* iOS 3.1.3 or higher
* 11.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bathtime Boogie 1.1 is available now for $0.99 (USD) on the App Store, in the Games and Entertainment categories.
Located in Brisbane, Australia, Dobsoft Studios was founded in 2010 by William Dobson. Formerly a contributing editor for MMO news website Massively, William has moved from games journalism to development as a programmer. The independent games company is committed to bringing quality gaming titles to the masses, spanning a wide variety of genres and interests. Copyright (C) 2011 Dobsoft Studios Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.