June 16, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Limassol, Cyprus - Apps2Be is pleased to announce today the release of Tube Downloader 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Tube Downloader is a niche app developed specifically to download videos from a variety of tubes and video sites and organize them on iOS devices. Advanced MP4 monitoring algorithm allows it to work with almost all known tubes and video sites.
"This application is great for everyone who likes watching online videos and always dreamed about keeping the best of them on their i-Device organized in video collections." says Sergey Sokolov, Product Manager of Apps2Be.
The application has a fully integrated functional web browser and download manager supporting up to 10 simultaneous downloads and download in background mode. The App also features a file manager that supports moving videos , creating folders and sub-folders, various sorting options and smart password protection to hide your private collections from others. The App can play videos with either the built-in player or external video players or export videos to Photo Roll.
Tube D/L Features Summary:
* Unlimited downloads
* Fully integrated web browser
* Smart download manager supporting most of tubes and video sites
* Up to 10 simultaneous downloads
* Download in background mode
* Play videos directly from the application
* Export videos to Photo Roll
* Built-in file manager supporting sorting, creating folders and sub-folders
* Video safe - smart password protection for your video collections
* iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tube Downloader 1.0 is $1.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available upon request.
Apps2Be is a mobile development company founded in 2011. We focus on niche utility applications for iOS platforms to bring more productivity to iOS users. Copyright (C) 2011 Apps2Be. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.