AppStorm Announces Freelance Mac App Bundle
June 20, 2011 in Software
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Popular Mac Applications blog - AppStorm - has today announced a software bundle for freelancers. It features eight Mac apps - Billings, TextExpander, LittleSnapper, 1Password, Alarms, Arq, Radium, and WriteRoom - along with two eBooks, and various other design resources.
Usually retailing individually for over $330 (USD), the Freelance Mac App Bundle costs $49.00 (USD) and runs from June 20th - 30th, 2011.
The applications included comprise:
* Billings - Powerful time billing and invoicing for anyone (Usually $39.99)
* TextExpander - Save time and keystrokes with frequently used "snippet" abbreviations (Usually $34.95)
* WriteRoom - The best distraction-free writing environment (Usually $24.99)
* Radium - The easiest way to listen to internet radio on Mac (Usually $9.99)
* Arq - Online backup built especially for the Mac (Usually $29)
* LittleSnapper - Build up your own versatile design scrapbook (Usually $29)
* 1Password - Have you ever forgotten a password? Never again (Usually $39.99)
* Alarms - Prioritise and track your daily tasks (Usually $16.80)
In addition to the above apps, the Freelance Mac App Bundle also includes several fantastic Envato marketplace items that can help spruce up your personal website, manage clients more effectively, and craft a funky business card to promote yourself:
* Highlight WordPress Theme (Usually $35)
* Ultimate Client Manager Web App (Usually $20)
* Translucent Business Card Template (Usually $6)
* Rockstar Freelancer eBook (Usually $29)
Finally, anyone can grab a free copy of Smashing Magazine's "Successful Freelancing" eBook, worth $9.95, by sending out a tweet about the bundle.
Our mission is to help people to earn and to learn, online. We operate marketplaces where hundreds of thousands of people buy and sell digital goods every day, and a network of educational blogs where millions learn creative skills. Copyright 2006-2011 Envato. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.