PhatWare Releases WritePad Portuguese for iPad
June 22, 2011 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - PhatWare Corporation, a leading provider of software products and professional services for mobile and desktop computers, announces today the immediate availability of WritePad for iPad Portuguese Edition. WritePad Portuguese for iPad is the first iPad product to offer natural handwriting recognition input in the Portuguese language in addition to a keyboard entry. WritePad includes dictionaries for Portuguese (Portugal) and Portuguese (Brazil) allowing users to switch between dictionaries as needed.
"While WritePad is already available in 4 languages, including English, German, French, and Spanish, in the recent months we've received an overwhelming number of requests form WritePad users to offer handwriting recognition in other languages.", said Stanislav Miasnikov, president of PhatWare Corp. "Among the requests, Portuguese was the most requested language, and today we are happy to add WritePad Portuguese to the WritePad product line."
WritePad is an advanced note-taker for iOS, which converts practically any handwriting into computer text. Notes created with WritePad can be sent via email or SMS, Tweeted, saved, posted on a Facebook Wall, printed, exported as PDF, translated to other languages, synchronized with Dropbox, and exchanged directly between two or more iOS devices. WritePad also features integration with events, contacts, maps, and other iPhone resources.
With WritePad, users can:
* Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPhone keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode
* Improve productivity by utilizing inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features
* Improve overall handwriting recognition quality with the Statistical Analyzer by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user's own handwriting style
* Email, Tweet, SMS, Print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad
* Synchronize WritePad documents with Dropbox, Evernote, and iTunes or upload documents to Google Docs
* Change WritePad's appearance by manipulating text, page, and ink colors using the customizable Styles feature
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WritePad Portuguese for iPad is available now and sold exclusively in the iTunes App Store and is priced at $9.99 (7,99 Euro). To purchase a copy of the WritePad Portuguese, visit the iTunes App Store. For more information about the WritePad product line, please visit PhatWare online.
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking and database, and network management software development. PhatWare's products include such popular titles as CalliGrapher(R), PenOffice(R), PhatNotes(TM), PhatPad(TM), WritePad(TM), and others. PhatWare Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Intel Software Partner. Copyright (C) 1997-2011 PhatWare Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.