June 23, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] San Ramon, California - Announcing that Steve Chen, the developer of Fitness Tracker 90 CE, has released his latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The updated features in version 2.1 offer more flexibility, including total workout schedule and routine customization and enhanced exercise progress tracking with indicators to include up to six sets. Fitness Tracker allows for sharing, importing and exporting of routines and progress data and graphs. Personal Trainers will especially appreciate the ability to add exercise photos.
Fitness Tracker 90 CE, version 2.1, is a custom edition application that helps users track their progress for many of the leading 60 and 90 day workouts, such as P90X or Insanity, while also offering the flexibility of total customization. The application comes standard with a generic set of exercises, routines and schedules that users can take advantage of but thanks to the rich features of this app, they are also able to totally make it their own, adding, editing or deleting entries as they wish.
Regardless of whether a user chooses to go with a specific program or design their own, their fitness progress is tracked by the application. There is a graph to view, along with data, weight and body fat reports. Fitness Tracker 90 CE also automatically calculates a person's Body Mass Index (BMI).
All of a user's data can be backed up to guard against loss. It can also be imported or exported for analysis, or shared with others by email. Users are also able to download routines from others via the Fitness Tracker 90's website forum community. One of the special enhancements of the version 2.1 updates includes an enhanced exercise progress tracking feature, which now has indicators for up to six sets, as opposed to the two that were allowed previously.
Some of the features in Fitness Tracker 90 CE include:
* Standard generic set of exercises, routines and schedules included
* Fully and easily customize exercises, routines and schedules
* Import and export routines, exercises and data
* Share workouts with friends
* Smart Auto-fill intelligently fills in data
* Add descriptive exercise photos
* Detailed schedule shows what routine should be worked on each day
* Flexibility to work on any routine on any given day
* Easily see the progress for current routine (number of sets completed)
* Supports 1/2 pound (kg) weight increments
* Workout logs to help monitor progress
* Ability to email workout logs
* Graphs to view progress visually and compare results between sets
* Ability to enter historical data for sets that were done in the past
* Track weight and body fat percentage - along with automatic BMI calculation
* Community support forum available
* Great for everyone and Personal Trainers can use it for their clients
While Fitness Tracker 90 CE is appropriate for everyone, personal trainers will especially love the ability to add descriptive exercise photos. It means that they can develop a program for their clients that is easy to follow and increases the chance of a successful fitness program.
* 3G, 3GS, 4 iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability
Fitness Tracker 90 CE 2.1 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Steve Chen is an independent developer of purposeful, easy-to-use iPhone apps. Steve has vast experience in developing software and understands the key to good app designs. The applications developed by Steve are created to solve problems for users of his products. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.