June 28, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Published by NTT Resonant, 4.5 stared game Berzerk Ball 1.0.4 will be available for Free effective June 28th, in a limited time promotion on Openfeint's Free Game of the Day. Berzerk Ball is a simple arcade/action game. Players smash Comeau, the "geek" across Berzerk Land.
For those new to Berzerk Land and geek bashing, you'll start by choosing one of multiple characters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Touch the aim and strength meters at the right time to maximize the velocity at which you smash the geek into Berzerk Land, while using the arrows to grab items for extra propulsion. Compete with other players online and achieve the longest geek flight in history!
Berzerk Ball Features:
* Tap to Smash - Just tap the meter at the right time to send the geek flying, and strategically control in mid-air to send him flying even further
* XP and Leveling - Smash the geek just right, and the further you send him into Berzerk Land the more XP and money you earn for levelling, attributes and gear
* Flight Control - Affect the geek's flight and get help from the denizens of Berzerk Land to smash him even further.
* Unlock various achievements and badges to compare and share with friends.
* Game Center and Facebook - Game Center integration to decide the world's best geek basher; Facebook Connect to share your achievements with your friends
* Feels so good - Take out your aggression on the geek and experience the pleasure of bashing him to oblivion
Get Your Comments Published:
* Write a review with your own funny geek comments for a chance to get it published in the next update
Berzerk Ball has been downloaded over 850,000 times in the App Store. Due to popular demand, Berzerk Ball HD, a retina display version of Berzerk Ball, has been submitted to Apple for review. Berzerk Ball HD will optimize the Berzerk Land experience for iPad users for the first time.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 18.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Berzerk Ball 1.0.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Berzerk Ball HD will be sold at $2.99 as a universal app. To celebrate the pre-release of Berzerk Ball HD, Berzerk Ball, currently priced at 0.99, will be available for free starting June 28th as a limited time offering.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, ZigZaGame is a mobile applications development company founded by CEO Lars Yoshito Kelley in July 2007. The company develops and distributes flash games and mobile applications as well as help other companies develop, localize, and promote their products. Partners include NTT Resonant, Vanten, GameInABottle, Berzerk Studio and Greyhound Games. Copyright (C) 2007-2011 ZigZaGame Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.