July 2, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - OstinGames has announced the release and immediate availability of KissIsland 1.6, another update of its fun action title with survival fighting and sweet kisses awards story line, with improved graphics, new unique achievements, new icon as well as the opening page, and super Diamond Hearts power-ups now.
In a fast paced game, you play a savvy USAF pilot #1 named Jack Starley, whose state-of-the-art military spaceship crashes in the mid of an ocean. You are lucky to stay alive! You find yourself on tropical KissIsland - the island of kisses - and now have to fight your way in wild jungles to survive and advance through 9 levels of increasing difficulty and inhabited with different characters, both good-looking Amazons and terrible apes, bosses like the Atamansha (the strongest woman on KissIsland), Shaman, and others.
In addition to providing a serious challenge to adult players, as well as younger ones, there is a good deal of humor in the game. As you progress though the game and get some practice, you figure out the tricks: how to quickly make a running pretty Amazonian lady stop to kiss her and how to tackle with apes and other super strong characters of the game.
The game stands out with a unique gameplay and beautiful graphics. It offers a choice of controls: d-pad/accelerometer. The Game Center is integrated to track high scores across both modes and unlock achievements. The specially created music and sound effects match perfectly the classical comic strip style of pictures and visuals of the application.
OstinGames is set to continue implementing other fresh ideas into the game, adding new features and fun. The developer is keeping in his mind wide plans in terms of gameplay's development and improvement (new elements of the story line, new characters, new levels, multiplayer, KissIsland lite, iPad version, etc.). Further updates are to be released within the nearest weeks.
App Highlights & Features:
* Fast paced and simple to grasp gameplay
* Enough fun and challenge at each level to keep gamers of any age coming back for more
* Choice of easy controls: accelerometer/d-pad
* Crisp tropical visuals
* Perfect classical comic strip style artworks & graphics
* Nice author's music & audio quality
* Nine levels in total
* With the map of levels, players can decide which level to unlock
* Players can re-play any level for higher total score
* With auto-save feature, players' high score is recorded at every level
* Good Game Center support (Leaderboard/Achievements)
* New super Diamond Hearts power-ups introduced
* New achievements introduced (26 in total)
* Detailed How-to
* New icon as well as the opening page
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KissIsland 1.6 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited period of time and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Regular price is $1.99 (USD).
Viacheslav Iushchenko, developer and founder of OstinGames, is poised to surprise and please the global iPhone/iPod touch/iPad community with high quality applications and intellectual creativity, introducing educational elements to his products. Copyright (C) 2011 OstinGames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.