CheckBook 2.2 is here with New Enhanced Features
July 1, 2011 in Financial
[prMac.com] Birmingham, Alabama - Splasm Software is excited to present CheckBook Pro 2.2, the latest revision of the powerfully, simple personal finance manager for the Mac at a special low price of $19.95 (USD).
Keep it simple and stay focused with CheckBook's single-window interface. All major features are just a click or two away, not hiding in menus where you can't find them. Easily imports bank statements or data from other personal finance apps.
Try CheckBook Pro 2.2 for free! Download CheckBook Pro today and take it for a test drive with no obligation. Create up to 100 transactions per account with no time limit. Splasm Software is committed to supporting customers. Offering a series of video tutorials, as well as timely responses to questions, Splasm Software will help you make a smooth transition from Quicken or other personal finance apps. Some older versions of Quicken will not work with Lion. Switch to CheckBook Pro in July and get it for only $19.95 (USD)
Check out these features:
* QuickFilter, an advanced search field that turns "those other search field" on their ear
* Scheduled Entries, the easy way to manage your monthly bills
* Account Summaries, customized reports to help you visualize and track spending trends
* OFX, QIF and CSV/Text import, so you can easily import bank statements or data from Quicken or other personal finance apps
* And More - try it today and see how well CheckBook works for you
Managing your finances has never been simpler! Today is the day to get started with the freshest version of CheckBook. Offering smart ways to keep your funds organized, CheckBook 2.2 is ready to work with you and for you.
Should you choose CheckBook or CheckBook Pro? CheckBook packs a punch with all the basics to manage your money. CheckBook Pro gives you additional features such as; Global Scheduled Entries Reminder, Multiple Entry Change, and Smart Folders. Difficulty deciding? Both versions offer a free trial. Try both! One thing is certain, CheckBook and CheckBook Pro make personal finance easy without breaking the bank.
* Minimum: Mac OS X 10.3.9, 800x600 display, QuickTime 7 or later
* Recommended: Mac OS X 10.4 or later, 1024x768 display
* CheckBook does not track investment accounts, liability accounts, or use direct connect for online banking
Pricing and Availability:
CheckBook 2.2.1 is $14.95 for a single user and $29.95 for a family pack. CheckBook Pro is regularly $24.95 for a single user and $39.95 for a family pack, all prices are USD. Both are available from the Splasm website for purchase and download.
Located in Birmingham, AL, Splasm Software was founded in 1999 by Keith Gugliotto and Randy Knoble. Splasm Software crafts simple, powerful applications that provide instant value and stay out of the way so users can just get on with it. All Material and Software (C) 2002-2011 Splasm Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Resident Pixie, Marketing