July 1, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russia - Vitaliy Pronkin is happy to announce the immediate availability of SoundGrid Live! 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. SoundGrid Live! is powerful yet easy to use Tenori-on-like matrix sequencer suitable for professional musicians as well as for casual entertainment.
SoundGrid Live! is based on popular SoundGrid matrix sequencer application but improves it in many ways and specifically focused on live performances. Changes include support for more layers and blocks, more performance modes, full support for musical scales, easier creation of additional voices, unified asset manager and many more.
9 layers, 16 blocks, 6 performance modes, 3 audio effects:
* Program modes: Sequence, Bounce, Queue
* Manual modes: Touch, Repeat, Hold
* Effects: Amp Envelope, Delay and Lowpass/Highpass/Bandpass/Notch resonant filter
* Each layer may have its own speed multiplier and set of effects
Unified asset manager to store and reuse various parts of your projects:
* Save and load entire grids, layers (parameters and patterns may be loaded separately) and single patterns
* All assets may be exported/imported via web interface
* More than 20 high-quality voices available for download for free
* Super-easy installation of additional samples in any iOS-supported file format and of any length
* Any ZIP archive with samples may be used as voice, eg. sample packs from freesound.org (see video)
* Musical scale and octave selectors for layers with pitched instruments
* Special Scales.txt editable via iTunes file sharing to define your own musical scales
High-quality fast audio engine
* Unlimited polyphony with all effects turned on (on iPhone 4, older devices have lower limits)
* Support for background audio playback and for mixing with background audio from other applications
* Record performance to uncompressed WAV format
* Directly upload to SoundCloud, send via email or download using web interface
* Copy audio to for use in any other AudioCopy/AudioPaste compatible applications
Please note that SoundGrid Live! and SoundGrid are separate applications and both of them will be further developed and supported, and many new features from SoundGrid Live! will be added to original SoundGrid too.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 19.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SoundGrid Live 1.0 is available on the App Store in the Music category for a special launch price of $2.99 (USD).
Vitaliy Pronkin is an independent developer from Moscow, Russia. He was always focused on developing better software for mobile devices, currently for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Vitaliy Pronkin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.