July 2, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Sint-Niklaas, Belgium - Code529 today is pleased to announce the release of SideFolders 1.5.1, an update to its file management utility for Mac OS X. SideFolders gives the users of this Mac app instant access to all their files and folders. SideFolders hides itself on the left or right side of the screen and pops up when the user moves his mouse to the edge of the screen. Once open the user can easily access his files. Besides showing all devices and favorite places SideFolders also gives the user access to files he recently worked with or downloaded. SideFolders also allows the user to add files and folders to the SideFolders view so they can be accessed instantly.
* Instant file access
* Devices, Places, Shared, Recent, Downloads, Applications
* Hierarchical file organization
* Drag and Drop
New in version 1.5:
* minimum window size has been reduced
* minus button now also allows to hide (applications, recents, downloads)
* fixed a memory leak
* SideFolders accessible while viewing Desktop in Expose
* fixed an issue which could cause the preferences window to crash
* fixed an issue where a dropped-in application appeared as a folder
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 Leopard or higher
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SideFolders 1.5.1 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. A 14-day trial version is available on the SideFolders website.
Located in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, code529 was founded in 2010 by Dennis Van Roeyen. Code529 develops applications for the Mac and iOS platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 code529 / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.