September 5, 2008 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Mainz, Germany - Synium Software, is proud to announce the immediate availability of StuffRadar 1.2. This new version is a free update to Synium's popular media organizer for the iPhone and iPod touch. StuffRadar tracks your Music CDs, Movies, Books and Games. StufRadar finds the titles you own, and those you still want to buy. Everything, detailed information, personal rating and price is intuitively presented.
Recently, StuffRadar's management of lent and borrowed items received important enhancements. Your precious books, CDs, games and movies will be tracked much more easily thanks to more flexible due dates and direct integration with the Address Book on your iPhone or iPod touch. Configurable due dates are a true help for all those instances where you want your 'Stuff' back in time.
Now, with the update to version 1.2, the editing workflows throughout StuffRadar have been further improved. Additionally, we allow for even easier navigation in list views and also added a dedicated list for those items you've lent to or borrowed from someone.
Apart from polising and adding of above features, StuffRadar has been heavily improved performance-wise. Everything is much snappier now, and we also found and fixed some bugs, so that using this nifty little application is as much fun as watching your all-time-favorite movie for the 101st time.
Synium Software is the manufacturer of such popular Mac applications like CleanApp, Screenium and MacFamilyTree (plus its iPhone client 'MobileFamilyTree').
Updates in StuffRadar 1.2:
Compared with version 1.0, StuffRadar 1.2 received important performance and usability improvements:
* Powerful Owner and Lent/Borrowed Status management for all items now includes Due Dates
* New direct access to the iPhone Address Book to immediately contact a someone on your Lent/Borrowed list
* Dedicated and easily navigatable list views: quickly switch between items in your Library, Wish List and those you have either lent to or borrowed from someone
* The workflow for the editing of items and pictures has been much improved throughout
* Truly comprehensive search and auto-completion via Amazon
* Multiselect items to add them all-at-once to your Library or Wish List
* More sort options in StuffRadar's preferences
* Much improved performance and stability
StuffRadar 1.2 is fully localized in US English and German.
StuffRadar requires an iPhone or iPod touch with system software version 2.0.
Pricing and Availability:
StuffRadar can be purchased for 8.99 USD, from the App Store on your iPhone or iPod touch, or from within iTunes on your Mac or PC.
Synium Software GmbH is a software development and consulting company, based in Mainz (Mayence), Germany. Apart from being a successful publisher within the Mac software market, we offer a popular web-based news service at mactechnews.de for the German-speaking audience. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2008 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.