July 7, 2011 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, a decent and one of the leading iPhone/ iPad application development Companies, has announced the release of Clipboard Pro for iPad 1.2, allowing users to store the data in one convenient location, so whenever required can access required data directly from the clipboard and can paste wherever required and as many times as required.
Clipboard Pro has a cache that stores copied data, the cache can be done by manual copying data from any application to clipboard or automatically. When you copy text from any applications, the text is then stored in clipboard, other than text it also supports copying of Pictures, URLs, Web archives then after that you can retrieve stored data items directly from the clipboard by browsing them and paste as per requirements.
Features in detail:
* Use Edit button to delete the copied items. Choose Delete all button to delete the entire copied list
* Tap on cached items to view the details
* You can mail the cached item by tapping on the Mail Button
* Copy the cached items whenever required by tapping on Copy Button
* There are 4 categories i.e. Picture, Text, URL and Web Archives in which your copied items will be stored respectively
* You can view the list of copied items by tapping on each category
* Recent tab will show you the list of recently copied items in the Clip Board Pro
* Type the s to retrieve the copied data easily
* To Cache copied items automatically keep the setting as on or keep the setting as off for manually caching the copied items. By default the setting will be off
* Set the Recent items to 5, 10, 15 or 20
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Clipboard Pro for iPad 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.