July 7, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Olathe, Kansas - Software Logix LLC is pleased to announce AcoustiGrid 1.0 for the Apple iPad. AcoustiGrid is an easy to use music and sound effect synthesizer. Easily create music and sound effects by painting notes on a grid. You can change instruments and apply effects such as pitch bend, reverberation and echo. Save and share your creations with other AcoustiGrid users. Record your audio to multiple file formats and share them with your friends.
You don't have to be a music professional to enjoy AccoustiGrid. AcoustiGrid is designed for anyone to be able to create amazing music loops and effects. You can create a background soundtrack for a movie or sound effects for a video game. The only limit is your imagination!
* Beautiful and intuitive clutter free user interface
* Save/Load your creations
* Copy your AcoustiGrid files to and from your PC using iTunes file sharing
* Record audio files in multiple formats including M4A, WAV and CAF
* Copy audio files to and from your PC using iTunes file sharing
* Volume Control
* Play slow or fast with the Tempo Control slider
* Create and record crazy effects with the Pitch Bend slider
* Multiple Instruments with more coming in future updates
* Reverberation effect
* Echo effect
* Chorus effect
* Combine multiple effects
* Stereo output
* Output to bluetooth headset or AirPlay
* Guided tour help system
AcoustiGrid will initially be available for iPad with an iPhone/iPod touch version coming in the future.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.3 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AcoustiGrid 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Promo Codes are available upon request for media reviewers.
Software Logix LLC is an App creation and contract software company and creator on the popular OmniSketch procedural drawing App for iOS. OmniSketch is listed on the iTunes App Store as an Essential Painting and Drawing App. Copyright (C) 2011 Software Logix LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.