July 8, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Coventry, United Kingdom - After the acclaimed Flick Golf HD, Full Fat takes it to the extreme with Flick Golf Extreme HD, its latest iPad title. The most addictive golf game for iPad blazes its way onto the App Store. Full Fat's trademark spin control, combined with insanely fun gameplay, brings to players the first truly extreme golf game. No clubs, no rules in Flick Golf Extreme ... Incredibly simple to play, just flick the ball and hit the hole. Play across skyscrapers, an oilrig, aircraft carrier and more in the most insane conditions ever seen.
* Shoot for an insane score in classic Quickshot mode
* Play World Tour across the most extreme courses in the world
* Try out the challenging Five Ball mode
* Gorgeous 3D environments
* See your ball set ablaze with amazing hole-in-one special effects
* Incredibly accurate in-air spin control
* Full Game Center and Openfient leaderboards
* Over 30 in-game achievements
* Also includes enhanced iPad 2 version
* Compatible with iPad, iPad 2
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 56.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Golf Extreme HD 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70 games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (C) 1996-2011 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.