RabbitDash Hits iPhone App Store At Full Speed
July 11, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea, Republic Of - A new game application for iPhone, RabbitDash, was recently released by developer Dragon Stone. The game is good news for the scores of iPhone gamers who enjoy the endless-running genre. With unique graphics, a charming main character, and plentiful content, the $0.99 game is a great value and a fun pick-up-and-play option.
In RabbitDash, the main character is a whimsically animated rabbit who must dash and leap his way forward, to keep ahead of the edge of the ever advancing scrolling screen. The game is inspired by Aesop's fable, The Turtle and the Hare, and it's the player's goal to prove that old yarn wrong. The main character sprints through a variety of changing backgrounds, including ancient Greece and Egypt. To keep ahead of the race and to avoid falling in one of the many pits, he must use every special item and combination move available.
RabbitDash is a high-speed, 3D, action scroller which provides the sort of hypnotic, addictive gaming experience which endless-running genre fans find irresistible. And in addition to being a great addition to the genre in terms of general game design, RabbitDash also offers a plethora of features unique to the game. For more information, check RabbitDash out on iTunes or in the App Store.
* Heart: Earn 1 Extra Life for extended game play
* Star Item: Grow in size and experience invincibility
* Clover: Shrink in size but jump farther
* Speed Item: Burst through the stage by jumping 2x as far
* Bonus move: Execute a Kick after a double jump and be rewarded with one extra jump
* Race in 4 exotic locations: Rome, Egypt, Greece and Switzerland
* Pass 4000M and unlock a new and exciting stage
* Smooth and Fluid Graphics
* Beautifully Designed Characters
* Global Leader boards - Compete against players from around the world!
* Responsive gameplay for accurate timing
* Simple-tap gameplay
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 50.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RabbitDash 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best-personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2011 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Korea, Republic Of