July 13, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Quebec - Announcing that Scirocco Consultants Inc., the developers of Primo Do, has released an exciting new product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This is a new launch in the App Store that helps users organize their home, work or student life by easily managing all of their tasks for top efficiency and time management. The app offers a unique pie chart, giving an overview of tasks. Each section of the pie can be touched to reveal specific details for that area of the chart. Primo Do is a feature rich application that ranges from basic to advanced.
Scirocco Consultants proudly announces the launch of their newest product, Primo Do. The application is designed to help users organize their schedules, to-do lists and recurring tasks. In other words, their life. The app works for anyone and is good for student, home or work. It offers a powerful yet easy to use task management system that will even issue reminders of tasks that need accomplishing when a device or the app is off or in standby mode.
Included in the app is a full monthly calendar. Users are able to select a date range then view all of the tasks that need to be completed during that month. A really unique feature in Primo Do is the built-in pie chart of a user's tasks. It gives a fast overview of goals and time commitments and each section of the pie can be touched to reveal specific details of the tasks in that section. Users are allowed to assign an unlimited number of tags to each task, making it fast and easy to search for specific items on any to-do list in the app.
Some of the features in Primo Do include:
* Powerful yet easy to use task manager
* Is as basic or advanced as needed
* Optional task details: due date, list, notes, priority, recurrence, reminders
* Apply an unlimited number of tags to tasks
* Full-month calendar with the tasks set for the selected date displayed below.
* Unique motivational pie-chart shows overall status of tasks
* App Badge auto updates to show pending tasks, even in standby mode
* Overall viewing, sorting and filtering to help manage tasks
* Tasks organized into 4 standard folders and as many custom folders as needed
* Task recurrence types: every period, specific day(s), specific date and ordinal date
* 20 different color themes, passcode protection, retina-display ready and more!
Primo Do gives users a rich array of useful features to bring order to chaotic, busy lives. Thanks to the custom nature of its design, the app can be as basic as entering a task name, or as advanced and detailed as entering due dates, lists, notes, priorities, recurrences, reminders and tags. The user has complete freedom over how they set up this time and task management tool.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability
Primo Do 1.0 is only $6.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Scirocco is a software development, database design and consulting firm based in Montreal, Canada. The company specializes in tailored software under all Microsoft Windows platforms, Apple Mac OS X and iOS, which includes the iPhone, iPod and iPad. Additionally, Scirocco offers an off-shore model. All work is reviewed by local software engineers who insure customer satisfaction and peace of mind. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.