July 13, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Serenity Integration (SI) today is proud to announce many major upgrades to its popular Jog Log application. Among them is a new partnership with RunKeeper and integration with its website as well as new cyclist friendly features.
This new integration with the RunKeeper website will allow users to sync fitness activities and share with 6 million other athletes. SI is also one of the first to forge a new partnership with RunKeeper's Health Graph API. The Health Graph feature of RunKeeper will allow users to track their progress in correlation with changes in their lives. In short, it will allow people to visually see how certain choices in daily routine can affect their health.
SI is also very excited because Jog Log is now also fully equipped for cyclists to use. The new cyclist friendly features include:
* In-run map with data displays visible
* TCX file export that includes heart-rate data now supported
* Auto-pause integrated for cyclists so app will pause automatically during any stop and resume automatically when moving again
* Bike speed, cadence, and power ANT+ sensors for more data and more accurate data
* OpenCycleMap mapping for crowd sourced bike trail maps
Additional new updates include:
* Complete re-design of main screen - larger and more clear displays
* Landscape mode now supported
* Multiple activity types enabled like walking, cycling and swimming
* Additional custom activity types may be added using MET (like Wii Fit)
* More intuitive slide to pause slider
* New Couch to 5k workout program for beginning runners included for free
* iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 17.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jog Log 2.2 is available for $2.99, or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
Located in Los Angeles, California, Serenity Integration was founded in 2009 by Raymond Cheung. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 Serenity Integration / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.