July 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - StusApps today is pleased to announce the release of Monkey Up HD 1.0, its fantastic new arcade/puzzle game for iPad. The game challenges players to stack and climb to escape the jungle. Bringing both a fun and stylish look, this game promises to be one of the hottest puzzle games of the summer.
The Monkeys plane has crashed and they can't get home. The only way to get noticed is to climb up huge stacks of animals and wave wildly at passing planes. Can you help them get home? The game includes support for Game Center leaderboards and unlockable trophies and levels. Some of the great features:
* The games features 15 different types of animals
* 24 trophies to unlock and 6 online leader boards to compete in
* Unlock 15 new crazy levels
* Freeplay competitive mode to see just who can get the highest
* Work your way out of jungles, farms, cities and even under water
* Gamecenter support
* Post achievements to your Facebook wall
* Beautiful hi-res graphics
Gamers both young and old will enjoy the addictive and entertaining style in Monkey Up HD. A simple gameplay mechanic that anyone can play but is cunningly tricky to master.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 33.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monkey Up HD 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Hong Kong, StusApps is a small development company with a focus on creating fun games for the iPhone and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 StusApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.