July 18, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - CalPad is the integrated organizer not only for Calendar but also Tasks and Notes management for iPad. It is highly accepted by our users since released. As the number of users increasing, we have some new feature requests, as well as this is our commitments to make CalPad a most useful organizer for iPad users, we are happy to announce the release of new version CalPad 1.3 - now it is even more stable, with new features supported and great usage experience. CalPad v1.3 now has been approved by Apple and available for download/update with the new features:
* Now you can see Tasks / Notes list in Week landscape view and Month landscape view. You can also drag and drop data between Week view to Tasks/Notes view
* Drag and drop any task or event or note from its view to another view and convert it accordingly for Day, Week and Month view
* Move tasks between dates in week view with finger. It should be a useful feature as many users are asking us
* Move events between days in months. It is the most convenient way to organize your data
* Show all events (include past events), tasks start today, tasks due today, tasks overdue and all notes in a separated view (access at More... button from List view)
* Options for showing/hiding recurring events in month view
* Multiple alert sounds supported
* Security support with pass-code lock
* Fixed all known issues so far
Here is an excerpt from our customer: "This app continues to get better and better. Most impressive is how seriously the developer takes user suggestions and how quickly those suggestions get implemented. The developer also knows how to improve the app without slowing the performance and without cluttering the app."
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CalPad 1.3 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
AdvSoft is a young company dedicated to mobile application development, with a focus on the iPhone, and iPad platforms. The company has a strong background from Linux, Android, and now iOS. Copyright (C) 2011 AdvSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.