July 21, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea, Republic Of - The award-winning game Blowing from LNA Studio has found an enthusiastic market in the Apple App Store. To celebrate the game's popularity among players and critics alike, Blowing is being offered at the rock-bottom price of $0.99 as a thank you to its fans.
The goal of the game is for the player to protect his or her digital feast from waves of attacking picnic crashers - the six legged and slimy kind - by blowing them away. Blowing partly owes its popularity to its revolutionary method of play. The line between the real and virtual worlds is blurred, as player blow their digital nemeses away with real-life air. By blowing on the iOS device's microphone, the player is able to sweep away the hungry horde. This innovative control system earned the game its grand prize at the 2010 Econovation Fair, and its critical success has been followed by overwhelmingly positive reviews from everyday gamers.
A clever controls gimmick isn't the only key to Blowing blowing away its competition. The game's developers concentrated on creating a mobile gaming application that would appeal strongly to casual gamers based on its design as well. Bright, colorful graphics, smooth animation, and plenty of game content have contributed to the app's positive reception. Ladybugs, ants, and snails assail the player's grub in this cheery, cartoonish game. Multiple weapons are activated by blowing, including fire and ice, and the game plays out in several different environments for variety.
Blowing is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.1 or later. Regularly priced at $1.99, this fantastically addictive and intriguingly innovative offering is now on sale for $0.99, for a limited time only. Those interested in trying Blowing can find it on iTunes at this special low price.
* Blow on the microphone to defend your food from ants and their creepy friends
* 3 types of whimsically animated enemies: ants, beetles, and snails
* Three stages: Dining room table, restaurant table, and picnic blanket
* Combo and multi-blow point systems
* New game items: Tornado, Ice, Flame, Recover
* Prove your defensive skills by collecting titles
* A blow gauge system to prevent abuse of the game
* Dynamic interaction between your breath, game items, and blown away bugs
* Local and online scores supported: Top 10 local scores each stage plus Game Center integration
* Twitter and Facebook integration: Brag about your victories over the bugs!
* Awesome effects and BGMs
* Optimized for Retina display
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Blowing 1.1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2011 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.