July 22, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Taiwan - Wei-Lien today is pleased to introduce WordMan 1.0 and is available on both iPhone and iPad. WordMan is the first game ever to combine a Word game into an Action game. Imagine in a world where you must use words to take out the bad guys, before they get to you first! Your wits and quick reaction time is critical for survival!
How to play - Simply press down on a word and then release to take the energy out of it. Find the same word in the text again, press down and release on the word again to charge the word and turn it into a weapon. Use the newly created weapons to fend off enemies that are after you!
* 3 Main Heroes to select from, each with unique super powers.
* Many different chapters, each with different enemies and weapons to use.
* Extra survival levels that can be unlocked when all main chapters are completed.
* 3 difficulty levels : Easy, Hard, Insane
* Easy to play, hard to master.
* Available on iPhone and iPad
* Share your score with Facebook or Twitter!
* Compatible with all iOS devices
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 16.7 MB
Pricing and Availability
Word Man 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Wei-Lien is an indie app developer from Taiwan. Copyright (C) 2011 Wei-Lien All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.