July 22, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bologna, Italy - NuOxygen Game Publishing today is pleased to announce the release of Monster Trouble HD 1.03, their new action and strategy game for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Developed by Magic Dream Games S.r.l., Bologna's leading iOS development studio, this high definition, 3D, multi-touch implementation of the "Game of the Week" created by the company that reinvented the TD genre brings real time action and strategy in a fully and smooth 3D addictive game.
Stop the monsters invasion. Now presenting a new version with the Mount Evil Survival Level. In a world populated by Goblins and Ogres, the country dwellers gather to defend their houses from a Horde of monsters that, wave after wave filter out of various caves. You must survive the onslaught to get a chance and move on to the next level.
When it comes to gameplay Monster Trouble isn't all conventional - you can't sit down and watch! You must build your defenses using a variety of wooden and brick structures then populate them with a cast of characters ranging from farmers to hunters. When monsters die you have to quickly snatch up the loot they drop before it disappears, and sometime you must take action by dropping some sort of grenade and blow the little guy up.
* New Mount Evil Survival Level in app
* Terrific 3D graphics
* 36 Levels packed with fun
* Survival playing mode on every level
* A terrific cast of characters. Farmer, Hunter, Old Grandma, Fire Eater, Gipsy
* 10 types of towers, each with unique features
* 10 different types of Monsters to fight
* 10 wonderful maps, Granny's farm, The Mill, The crossroad, Gunter's hut, The circus, The dry river, The island, The village, Mount Evil
Monster Trouble isn't a conventional game because it allows for some great player interaction. You have to quickly snatch up loots that monsters drop before they disappear, and sometimes you have to kill enemies by yourself. Dropping a potion on an enemy it turns into a sort of grenade and blows the little monster up or if you drop it on a villager the potions will heal it. You can also move your arsenal of characters from tower to tower when the need arises and position empty towers in a strategic way so to defend a territory with few villagers. It's a key part of the game's strategy. Let's not reveal all of the amazing gameplay features and leave to the player the enjoyment.
If you think you know everything about strategy, action and defense games then you must try Monster Trouble, and even though it may feel familiar you will discover enough small tweaks in the gameplay to make it a worthwhile experience.
* Now localized in English, French, Italian and Japanese
* Added a new game mode: survival mode on every level
* Added a new character called manny ,and a new level
* Added credits screen
* Three times faster level boost loading
* Every second tap on a villager the building health is shown
* Water can be used to stun monsters
* Potions damage area increased
* Turned into universal
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd/4th Gen iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 153 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monster Trouble HD 1.03 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Monster Trouble HD comes also in the iPhone only version and a Lite Universal for free.
Based in Bologna, Italy, NuOxygen is a Game Publishing Company that operates worldwide producing and promoting Games and Tools. It was founded in June 2011 by Magic Dream Games and MNZ video game studios. With its strength in organizing projects and marketing games, NuOxygen comes from the experience of game developers that have built a solid team together to share their knowledge and resources and make, produce and publish high quality games by concept and implementation. Copyright (C) 2011 NuOxygen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.