July 25, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Sea's Garden Ltd has introduced Mosquito-Buster 1.0, for all iOS devices. By generating high frequency sound through the speakers, the user can keep away insect pests such as mosquitoes. Tap a mosquito coil, high frequency sounds if you hate mosquitoes. Mosquito's repel against 16KHz to 18KHz, (6000Hz to 9000Hz) high-frequency sounds. Mosquito-Buster becomes "rat proof" at 25KHz sounds. The frequency levels for adults and young people vary. Adults hearing level is low compared to young people. I feel a little behind the ear stimulated.
Young people's Mosquito repellent sound:
* High-frequency sound of 17kHz to 19kHz sounds
Adult's Mosquito repellent sound:
* Since the late 20's adults are almost unable to hear sounds
Mosquito-Buster becomes "rat proof:"
* High-frequency sound at 25Khz
* User can set the random play selection screen
* User can select and play frequency
* User can loop through the high-frequency sound reproduction
* User can adjust the volume of high-frequency sound
* Please refrain from using for long periods of time and the use of loud
* Please refrain from using with earphones or headphones
* Please stop use immediately if you feel negative effects such as headache
* This application does not guarantee that it has no effect
When looping through the high-frequency sound reproduction the initial setting is set to ON. If you turn OFF the loop it is playing a high-frequency sound for about 10 seconds and then stops. Parks in Tokyo raises the unpleasant sound frequencies that are similar to products available in convenience stores in the United Kingdom and Europe. "Mosquito" sound of the Mosquito.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mosquito-Buster 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Sea's Garden Ltd is a applications development company founded in July 2001. The company develops and distributes games and web systems as well as help other companies develop. Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Sea's Garden Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.