July 30, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Miami, Florida - Offsiteteam Corp has announced CuteTag Lite 1.7, is initially designed as an efficient information organizer and useful tool for convenient navigation through personal data. Strong emphasis on making data exploring as easy as possible is the main thing that makes CuteTag so different from other note-capturing software.
CuteTag Lite App turns out to be for almost a year in the App Store and many its users must have collected heaps of personal data. Taking all this into account CuteTag team has made some productive improvements to the current version of CuteTag, first of all, by adding a new Visual Data Navigation screen. This new small change makes data exploring a lot easier and more convenient than before.
What can be better than have all your info at your finger tips and have a possibility to handle it with maximum comfort?
Having an enhanced visual data navigation system you may browse through tags and records comfortably. Perhaps you remember that earlier users might do a regular search from the main screen or they could click on one of the tags and get a large list of records. There were actually two alternatives of how to find a necessary note - either try to identify the needed record visually by scrolling the screen up and down or use tags placed at the bottom of the screen. Right now you have one more choice - to use a small icon with CuteTag logo in the bottom left corner. By clicking on it you will be shown a data map based on your tags. It's evident that the search process has become even more pleasant.
Here is a short overview of all new features:
* Favorite tags option - Now you can mark the most often used tags as Favorite and they will be placed at the top of tags list. To add a tag as Favorite you should click and hold the tag on the main screen and then choose the option Add to Favorite
* Map of your data - Now CuteTag offers a possibility to draw a map of your data based on your tags which allows to handle bigger amount of personal notes a lot easier than before
* Possibility to combine range of tags - Now you can combine any number of tags to narrow your search and make it even more enhanced
* Swiping - While searching in your records you shouldn't return again to the whole list, just use swiping gesture to find the necessary record.
* File sharing - Now you can drag and drop CuteTag files from iTunes to your computer to back up your data or simply copy a picture or an audio file to view or listen to it on your computer
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CuteTag Lite 1.7 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Offsiteteam Corp. offers offshore software development and testing services enabling leading US and European businesses to optimize their costs and to ensure the quality of custom software applications. The company headquarters are located in the USA with an offshore development center situated in Eastern Europe (Belarus, Minsk). Offsiteteam brings a pool of 40 IT professionals, 8 years of experience and a proven methodology to make the most of new opportunities for small and large businesses alike. Copyright (C) 2011 Offsiteteam Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.