July 28, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' August Bundle, the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores, and the posting of new Weekly Specials. Most of the apps in the August Bundle already are compatible with OS 10.7 (Lion) and the other apps include a free upgrade for compatibility with OS 10.7.
This bundle also features a bundle within a bundle which means that users effectively are getting 12 apps in the August Bundle for only $39.95.
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the August Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The August Bundle contains several Macworld Gems along with other highly rated programs and is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of hundreds of dollars off of the retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the August Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The August Bundle will expire on August 24th. The programs included in the August Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* CallitADay - is a Macworld Gem which is an intuitive and elegant program for creating diaries/personal journals.
* Clean Text - is an award-winning tool for eliminating most text formatting issues, and it performs many other useful functions.
* Flexiglass - provides an easier way to move, resize, maximize, and close windows on a Mac with a mouse, trackpad, or keyboard.
* iMedia Converter - is an all-in-one converter that supports almost any DVD or popular video file on the market. It enables users to quickly and easily rip DVDs, convert videos, remove DRM protections, and extract audio from both DVDs and video files.
* iMOnTime - is an easy-to-use personal reminder program. It allows users to schedule reminders, launch applications, open files, and more.
* iPrint - adds a Dock Menu and a simple but powerful keyboard shortcut to OS X that lets users instantly and easily print (or save to PDF) just the text they select in any program. It saves time, paper, ink, and money!
* NuKit - is a bundle within a bundle that includes Launcher (a Macworld Gem), Shortcuts, and other great and easy-to-use apps!
* Photo Sense - is designed to both quickly and easily enhance users' photos and make them more attractive without having to spend a lot of time and money on purchasing, learning, and using complicated photo-manipulation software.
* Simon Bronze - is the essential site monitoring tool for Mac OS X. It checks servers for changes or failures and notifies users via e-mail, sound, speech, Twitter, or other means.
* SMART Utility - is a Macworld Gem that scans the internal diagnostics of internal hard drives. SMART Utility can alert users to imminent drive failure before they suffer data loss.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Specials for this week are Caboodle and Slideshow. Caboodle is a tool to help collect, store, organize, and edit the myriad bits of information that users come across. It's being offered by TheMacBundles for only $9 (USD) - this represents a saving of 55%! Slideshow is a slideshow and presentation tool for multimedia files, movies, sounds, and images that allows users to quickly and easily create slideshow presentations and portfolios. TheMacBundles is offering Slideshow for only $12.50 (USD) - this represents a saving of 64%! Both of these Weekly Specials expire on August 7th.
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.