August 2, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Dumadu Games has announced Dark Runner 1.3, for iPhone. Experience all the thrill and excitement on your iPhone with a full dose of adrenalin to push your limits for survival. In updated version 1.3 you will find delay/lag issues have been resolved. Background music and sounds been changed and local device scoring system has been implemented. Encounter in an all new running action for non-stop fun. Challenge yourself and see how long can you survive in this quest. Download the free version today and experience the change.
* Fancy animations and sound
* Mind boggling graphics
* Use intuitive touch gestures to control the Runner
* Trendy approach for running game play
* Athletic Stick Runner is your real hero in action
* Amazing Stick animation
When the World in no longer safe, everyone would run for their life.
Dark Runner is a fantastic action Packed game for complete entertainment.
It is packed with a full dose of adrenalin to push your limits for survival.
* Make your way safely through a series of deadly obstacles
* Run and maneuver the deadly hurdles with your quick reflexes
* Jump over the hurdles, and continue to run
* You can also roll to avoid hit by the obstacles
* Be really quick to save yourselves by jumping through 2 deadly obstacles
* Count your neurons and act upon your reflexes to win this game
If you are a fan of frantic reaction games then download Dark Runner now.
* Overall App Store iPhone Games : 179th Position
* Overall iPhone Games - 129th Position
* Adventure Category - 16th Position
* Kids Category - 10th Position
Device Requirements :
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.7 MB
Pricing and Availability :
Dark Runner 1.0 is offered for free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Dumadu Games is specialized in Game Design and Development for leading mobile platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone7. Copyright (C) 2011 Dumadu Games All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.