August 1, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - Jobjuice has launched the Jobjuice Strategy & Consulting app for iPhone and iPad. The Jobjuice Strategy & Consulting App is a complete reference guide and job interview preparation tool created for MBAs and business professionals pursuing a career in consulting or business management.
The app was specially developed with Dr. Lawrence Hrebiniak, strategy expert, author, and Wharton School of Business MBA and EMBA professor. The app encourages dynamic preparation to develop creativity, structured thinking and solid business sense. There are over 80 themes that use cross-referencing to reinforce the links between diagnosis, strategy alternatives, implementation and results.
The App will allow users to:
* Identify and understand external and internal factors affecting the company's business
* Diagnose the company's situation and select viable strategies to gain competitive advantage and attain profitable growth
* Understand the critical elements of a successful strategy implementation process
* Close the gap between strategy and execution
* Master the interview process and use strategic frameworks to tackle even the most challenging business cases
* Over 80 cards filled with strategy concepts and frameworks
* Easy and intuitive navigation, color-coding and cross references
* Favorites and card grouping features for quick review
* Practice section to test memory by flipping through random cards
* A complete strategy consulting interview preparation section
About Lawrence Hrebiniak:
Dr. Hrebiniak is a professor in the Department of Management at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a member of the Strategy Group. He has been on the Wharton faculty since 1976 and teaches courses in competitive strategy and strategy implementation in the Wharton M.B.A. and Executive Education programs.
Dr. Hrebiniak held managerial positions in industry prior to entering academia, and has considerable consulting experience. He has authored a variety of books and publications on strategy, including Making Strategy Work: Leading Effective Execution and Change. His current research is concerned primarily with strategy implementation, especially the relationships among strategy, structure and performance. He is also an expert on strategic adaptation as organizations change over time to remain competitive.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jobjuice Strategy & Consulting 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Jobjuice was founded in 1999 by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with powerful interview preparation tools. Jobjuice has since become the interview preparation and reference tool of choice of thousands of MBA students and Business Management professionals around the world. Over the years, Jobjuice has distilled the knowledge and experience of the recruiting process and particular subject areas into flashcards with a practical and easy to use format. Jobjuice theme cards and mobile apps cover a wide range of business topics including: Marketing, Finance and Investment Banking and Strategy and Consulting. For more information about our products please visit Jobjuice online. Copyright (C) 1999-2011 Jobjuice. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.