September 23, 2008 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, WA - Candywriter has announced the release of Imagine Poker 1.2 for iPhone/iPod Touch. Imagine Poker is your ticket to a Texas Hold 'Em tournament with 21 characters from history whose exaggerated playing styles mimic their personalities.
Go all in against real life strategists like Abe Lincoln, Stalin, and Genghis Khan, or try to outbluff imaginary figures like the Tooth Fairy, Wicked Witch, and Abominable Snowman. With 21 unique opponents in all, Imagine Poker Touch is designed to pack hours of entertainment in your pocket.
* 21 animated, talking opponents from history
* Advanced artificial intelligence from the best-selling Mac game
* Scroll around the room to study opponents' poker tells
* Use finger gestures to adjust your bet
* Rotate your device 90 degrees to play in portrait or landscape mode
* Play Limit, No Limit, and Pot Limit Texas Hold 'Em
* Play in Dollars, Euros, or Pound Sterling
* Unlock a new character with each new round or tournament victory
* Unlock all characters and receive a free copy of Imagine Poker Mac
* Apple iPhone OS 2
* Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch
Pricing and Availability:
Imagine Poker is available for purchase on the iTunes App Store for $2.99 (USD).
Located in Seattle, Washington, Candywriter produces creative software for Mac OS X, iPhone, and, grudgingly, sometimes Windows. Copyright 2008 Candywriter. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.