August 2, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Baltimore, Maryland - KneeBouncers today is pleased to announce the release of Who Says Moo?, the first ebook app from the creators of the popular toddler's web site. The dynamic interactive ebook invites toddlers to explore a variety of animals on a farm and discover the sounds they make. Colorful illustrations and clever animations engage and entertain toddlers and preschoolers. Parents and family members will love the voice recording feature making them the narrator of the story.
Who Says Moo combines the iPad's touchscreen abilities with fun animations and sounds and fully utilizes the tablet's technology with a voice recording feature that creates a unique experience that will delight the whole family. "We created this ebook to teach young children about all the different sounds of farm animals. Kids love the sing-song repetition of the story and the fun animations. Parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles love being the narrator for the story. The personalized narrator creates a magical experience for the child." explains author/illustrator Punch Robinson.
"We are pushing the boundaries of what is expected from an eBook app experience and we have a feeling that this app will resonate beyond the preschool set and older siblings will love it as well." says co-creator Kurt Dommermuth.
* Voice recording. User can be the narrator with voice recording feature
* Read to me with 7 year old narrator
* Read along. Read it to your child or let older children read it themselves
* 15 pages of fun animated farm animals
* Real sounds. Last page has "touch and hear" feature where the child can hear the real sounds of the animals
* Rhythmic story. Auditory training with "sing-song" repetition keeps even the youngest child engaged and laughing along
Why kids/parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles will love Who Says Moo?
* Kids will learn a variety of farm animals and their sounds
* Kids will love the bright colors and the fun animations
* Kids will love the "touch and hear" page to hear the real animal sounds
* Parents will love the voice recording feature
* Grandparents/aunts/uncles/etc will love being able to narrate a bedtime story to always be there with their loved one
Supported Languages include US English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Who Says Moo? 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Soon for the Android market.
Founded in 2002, KneeBouncers, has been creating and developing games for the ittiest of the bittiest. On their website there are over 20 games and more volume sets apps are planned to launch this year. Over the Moon Apps was founded in 2011 by the creators of KneeBouncers, the company is developing educational apps for kids on the iOS and Android platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 KneeBouncers, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.