August 3, 2011 in Business
[prMac.com] Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Announcing that ClickSpace Technologies Inc., the developers of Tap Forms Database, today released their latest version 2.1 to the public. The app offers an impressive set of forms to hold an extensive array of information. Its highly secure environment is passcoded, lockable and uses strong, government sanctioned encryption.
Tap Forms is the Cadillac of database apps. Its compelling interface and user flexibility makes it perfect for storing any kind of information, whether ultra sensitive or non sensitive. Users can use the included stock forms or create their own custom ones to suit their own specific needs.
The app's ease of use and flexibility are legendary. In the words of the ClickSpace Technologies developers, "Tap Forms is one of the most advanced mobile database apps available on any platform." Regardless of a user's intent, Tap Forms Database is the ultimate organizational tool. It includes 20 fields for recording all sorts of data, eliminating the need to buy additional apps.
All sensitive information stored in Tap Forms Database is highly secure. The app has strong, government approved 256-bit AES encryption, a pass code PIN and an optional auto lock/lockout function. Tap Forms Database is also used for more everyday things such as, tracking inventory, listing movies or keeping recipes handy. This is what the developers mean when they say that Tap Forms Database is versatile and perfect for any type of data storage.
Additional features, such as AirPrint support, GPS location recording, Dropbox integration, emailing, importing and exporting, provide total flexibility for Tap Forms users. New features available in the Tap Forms 2.1 upgrade include:
* 256-bit AES SQLite database file encryption
* AirPrint support for printing records, files and photos
* New calculation field type. You can now build a custom formula that uses any Number field to compute a result. For example, easily create a Total field which is the result of Price x Quantity
* Greatly improved formatting when emailing individual records
* Ability to email a form template including all linked forms and pick lists
* QuickLook support for viewing files and file attachment fields
* Dropbox integration within the built-in Backup & Restore system. Now you can wirelessly backup and restore
* Added 5 New languages including Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, and Traditional Chinese
Supported Languages include US English, Japanese, Dutch, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Polish, Hebrew, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Portuguese (Brazil).
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (HD version)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 13.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tap Forms Database 2.1 is a free upgrade for existing customers and is only $6.99 (USD). Tap Forms HD for iPad is only $8.99 (USD). Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, ClickSpace Technologies Inc. was founded in 1996 by Brendan Duddridge. ClickSpace Technologies develops client focused custom iOS apps, including Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad, and Macintosh. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2011 ClickSpace Technologies Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.