Limited Securities releases new set of commodities applications
August 4, 2011 in Finance
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Announcing that Limited Securities, the developers of iCurrency Plus, has launched a new set of applications, the iCommodities Suite is how they call it, which include iGold+, iSilver+, iPlatinum+, iPalladium+ and iOil+. The applications track and evaluate the price of those commodities in more than 150 currencies. They also provide trends, graphs and a conversion calculator.
Why so many apps you may ask? Each application no only has a customized interface that makes you feel more familiar with the commodity of your choice, but there is one unique functionality that nobody else is offering: the possibility of seeing the price of the commodity in the application icon badge. So you do not need to open the application to see the price, a quick look at the icons in the home screen will tell you the price. No one is offering this in the App Store. Limited Securities also claims that the applications are the only commodities tracker app on the store that sends you push notifications to your iOS device for critical changes in the price or when certain values are reached.
Each application in the iCommodities Suite offers the following features:
* See the price of the commodity in the currency of your choice (not only in USD)
* See this price in the application icon badge, right in the home screen: no need to open the application at all!
* Select the unit of measurement: grams or ounces
* For Oil, select WTI Crude price or BRENT Crude price
* See the change in value over a period of time of your choice
* Be notified if this change is larger than a percentage you choose
* Be notified if the current price is bigger than or smaller than values you preset
* Get these notifications via iOS push: no other applications offer this!
* See market details for the period you chose, including min and max value
* See several graphs to check trends: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly; all in one screen
* Conversion on the spot by a handy calculator, quite useful if you are planning to buy/sell
* More than 150 currencies supported
* Intuitive interface, very easy to use
* New currencies can be added per request on the fly, no need to update the application
While all of these functions are great, there are two that stands out from the rest. The first is that you no longer need to open the app to quickly see the price of the commodity, since it is displayed in the application icon right in the home screen. This price is updated frequently, clicking on the icon will open the application where you can see the other details.
The second one is push notifications: these applications are the only ones offering this capability, which is indispensable to anyone who is keeping a close eye on the commodity markets. Users can be notified of variances, predetermined by the user's choice of percentage spreads or by when the price reach certain values, preset by the users.
Limited Securities developers encourage users to find news about these and other applications on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress, where they offer free updates and the latest news. Simplicity to the extreme. It's a beautiful turn of phrase that describes this application perfectly.
* iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4G iOS 3.0 and above
Pricing and Availability:
iGold+, iSilver+, iPlatinum+, iPalladium+ and iOil+ are at a special discount, only $0.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the iOS App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Limited Securities is a company built in Tokyo, Japan in 2009, with the objective of developing software for the financial industry. Their products serve to reduce the knowledge gap between a user's community and their bankers and traders. iCurrency Plus and the iCommodities Suite are good examples of the Limited Securities pledge of helpful excellence to the end user. Copyright (C) 2011 Limited Securities. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, OSX, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.