August 4, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Burnley, United Kingdom - Ascii Studios, a division of Gigabyte Solutions Limited, today is pleased to announce the worldwide availability of Talking Percy Pig for iOS, an adorable virtual pet who you can play with and he will repeat everything you say in a funny voice.
You can poke him, slap him, spin him around or make him dance. Record everything he does and make your own Talking Percy Pig videos to share via Facebook, YouTube or Email. His expressions and life-like movements will amaze you and make your friends laugh. When making videos every action and sound is recorded for you to share.
How To Play:
* Talk to the Percy and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice
* Poke him with your finger to knock him backwards
* Slap his face with your finger
* Spin him around by swiping his body
* Have him perform a little dance for you
* Record everything he does to a video and either store it in iTunes or share it via Email, Facebook or YouTube
* Just sit and admire his lifelike expressions and movements
Enjoy hours and hours of fun with Talking Percy Pig. Adults and children alike will love him.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Earphones with a microphone are required on the iPod touch or the Percy will not be able to hear you
* iOS version 4.1 or later
* 19 MB free space
Talking Percy Pig 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Entertainment category from the 3rd August 2011.
Located in Burnley, UK based Ascii Studios is the entertainment division of Gigabyte Solutions Ltd. The company was established in 1995 by Stephen and Jacqui Eddy as a husband and wife Team. Gigabyte Solutions is a leading developer of innovative mobile applications. The company has a wide variety of successful products in the App Store in the Entertainment, Lifestyle, Utilities and Productivity categories as well as many Award Winning Pocket PC applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Gigabyte Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.