August 4, 2011 in Navigation (E)
[prMac.com] Amsterdam, Netherlands - Wazado Mobile Applications B.V., producers of the foremost turn-by-turn navigation application NAVV, proudly presents to John and Giulia and the rest of travellers around the world, NAVV Traveller, the most exciting travel assistant for iPad and the best co-pilot to anyone's voyage.
Wanderlust has captured the minds of travelers around the world this summer. John, from Canada, is sporting a new iPad 2 and is already wondering what he'll discover on the vertical streets of San Francisco during his upcoming business trip. Meanwhile, Giulia from Italy with her new generation iPad has embarked on her vacation to London, but has found herself lost in the maze of the city's meandering roadways.
NAVV Traveller offers many features to help travelers explore their destination with a fast, efficient and easy-to-use interface. In the desert, or in the arctic NAVV will guide you wherever you are, connected or offline; whether it's a recreational or business trip, NAVV will also uncover all the interesting details of your destination.
The best thing about NAVV Traveller is that once maps are downloaded, they stay with you wherever you are. You own your maps indeed, feeling safe in any trip. This enhanced map viewer with capability of turn-by-turn navigation is available for the regions of Western Europe and North America. It has been specifically designed for full compatibility with iPad, adjusted to its high definition, optimized for iOS features such as multitasking and native keyboard. Plus additional features that will allow the users to keep connected while enjoying their trip.
Discover, enjoy, and share:
* Pack the right clothes, with the current weather information for any point on the map, powered by MyWeather
* Find the best beach spots, restaurants, bars and shops with any of 1,000,000 of POIs
* Explore the unknown with Adventure mode either on land, air or sea
* Let friends know you're living the good life by sharing your location by SMS or wall post on Facebook - right from the app
* Create custom itineraries to the attractions you wish with unlimited number of waypoints and share it on Facebook
* Observe detailed maps with realistic 3D landmarks
* Spent more time down the sun rather down the roof of the car, with the real time traffic viewer powered by NAVTEQ
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 71.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NAVV Traveller North America 11.3.01 is $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Wazado Mobile Applications B.V. is a mobile application provider with a focus on travel, technology, and viral business practices. NAVV provides value to consumers by offering high quality mobile applications at the most affordable prices possible. Today, NAVV looks to the future with their mission statement as the foundation for their once small business. Mission Statement: "To provide value to consumers by offering high quality mobile applications at the most affordable prices." Copyright (C) 2011 Wazado Mobile Applications B.V. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.