August 4, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Sungai Buloh, Malaysia - Independent iPhone app developer, emirBytes, announced today that Cars.tomizer 2.0 Lite is available to download in the Apple's App Store. The app is created specifically for the iPhone and iPod touch platform, utilizing the touch interface.
The app update includes a major remake of the user interface, including graphics support for iPhone4 retina display. The developer said, "We had some feedback about the ad blocking some of the buttons in the previous version, so we fixed that issue in this version as well. A new and awesome banner feature is also added to this update. We hope Cars.tomizer fans enjoy the major update and we hope for good ratings from them."
Cars.tomizer Lite Now Features:
* Awesome graphics with Retina Display support
* Fully customizable parts - move, re-size, rotate and mirror them
* Introductory parts in the Parts Library - wheels, brake caliper, side skirtings, rear spoiler, decals and stripes, and muffler
* Fully customizable glow banner
* Save to your device or upload to your Facebook account
* Easy to use interface
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (Tested on iOS 4.0)
* 12.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cars.tomizer Lite 2.0 is available for free from Utility category of the App Store. There is also a Pro version called Cars.tomizer Pro, which has more awesome features and more parts varieties and types.
Emir F Samsuddin has been involved in making utility softwares for more than 10 years, mostly in Windows desktop platform and Windows Mobile platform, using Delphi and Lazarus. And, recently the developer started to develop for Apple's iPhone platform in the year 2009. The developer also worked in developing games for the Windows platform for 2 years. Copyright (C) 2011 Emir F Samsuddin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.