August 4, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Washington DC - KadaMedia has released its newest title for the iPhone, "Zombies in Flight" that is a zombie adventure unlike anything you have seen before. In all the "other" zombie games, you go on mission after mission trying to kill zombies. Well we fight for Zombie Rights. In Zombies in Flight, you are the Zombie and your mission is to Destroy obnoxious medieval villagers.
Zombies in Flight is an addictive adventure with many levels and 3 different worlds where it is your objective to wreak havoc on humans that have given zombies a hard time over the ages. In discussing the premise of the game, KadaMedia CEO Raj D Gupta was quoted as saying, "We have a soft spot for Zombies, they are constantly the target of hostile attacks. It is time someone looked out for the undead guy" Features of the game include:
* 36 Fun filled levels with different castles and buildings to destroy
* 5 Fun Zombies to unlock including the "Fire" zombie
* 4 Dangerous Boulders to unlock including the Bomb Boulder
* All sorts of achievements and integration with GameCenter
* New levels and missions being crafted every month
* Awesome Level Editor to make your own levels and destroy more villagers
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 18.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zombies in Flight 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. You can find out more about KadaMedia's addictive and award winning games by visiting them online.
Kadamedia is a boutique media firm located in the Washington DC region. Our strengths include mobile gaming, digital media and iphone development services. We combine addictive gameplay with cutting edge technology to provide an unparalleled user experience. Check back for updates on when our apps will be in the app store. Copyright (C) 2010 KadaMedia LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.