May 22, 2011 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - July 19, 2011 - Permeative Technologies, a decent and one of the leading iPhone and iPad Application Development Company, has announced the release of new iPad Application - Diary Pro+ for iPad 1.3 - for Journal day to day life.
"The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it"- Said by the novelist James Mathew . Traditional private dairy is hard to hide when we don't want to share with others.. Dairy Pro, iPhone/iPad application protects your note by password. Available for quick note with rich text, images, recording, and text backgrounds.
Note your day-to-day events, experience, messages, memorized moments and many more.You can also able to record your important comments and can add images,photos. Make use of calendar functions to remind and record your engagements & appointments. Change the font and background of your own choice.
Features of Diary Pro:
* Describe option is to make a new entry of notes, comments and journals.
* Simultaneously add important audio recordings and pictures of the moment via library with the entries.
* Browse option can be used to sort out your entries of notes or journals via calendar.
* The entries can also be browsed by specifically images or audios.
* You can use keywords in the search option to get notes or journals in one touch
* Document background and fonts can be changed for each entries from Preference
* Using Preferences option you can enable, disable and edit password protection to your diary application and contents.
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diary Pro+ for iPad 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.