August 8, 2011 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies has announced Diary Pro 2.3, has been updated with new features. This makes the iPhone a excellent organizer for the user. Diary pro makes your hectic life easier by providing easy and quick way to record your moments, happenings and secrete messages, day-to-day experience or comments with text. As well as you can add images or pictures and audio recording to your note that will cherish your sweet memories. The iPhone will serve the purpose of diary as well as organizer. The Diary Pro Calendar helps in reminding you about your important appointments, meetings and engagements.
Features of Diary Pro:
* Describe option is to make a new entry of notes, comments and journals
* The entries can also be browsed by specifically images or audios
* Use keywords in the search option to get notes or journals in one touch
* Document background and fonts can be changed for entries from Preferences
* Simultaneously add important audio recordings via library with entries
* Add pictures via library with the entries
* Browse option can be used to sort out your entries of notes via calendar
* Browse option can be used to sort out your journals via calendar
* Using Preferences option you can enable, disable and edit password protection to your diary application and contents
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diary Pro 2.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.