August 10, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Canberra, Australia - Craig McFarlane has introduced Star Chase 1.0, for both iPhone and iPad. Destroy countless Alien enemies as fast as you can in this dual stick retro style arcade shooter. Then collect as many stars the aliens drop when destroyed as fast as you can before they disappear. The numbers of stars you collect are added together from game-to-game so your position on the Total Stars Collected Leaderboard will always be changing. Compete with your friends to be number one on three Game Center Leaderboards - Stars collected in a single game, Total Stars collected or the Highest Score.
If the user would like to switch the virtual joystick over, its not a problem; select yes so that the left joystick fires and the right one controls your ship instead of the default, which would be the opposite.
* 3 Game Center Leaderboards
* 19 Game Center Achievements with more on the way
* Power ups to help destroy more enemies or restore your shield
* Original Graphics
* Original soundtrack
* Double tap to drop bombs.
* Control your ship with one joystick and shoot with the other joystick for independent ship and bullet direction.
New Updated Version 1.1 has been submitted and will be available soon with: * optimized sprite drawing code
* Added particle effect for bombs with particle explosion ring
Added New stars to collect:
* Gold stars = 500 points
* Purple Stars = 300 points
* Blue Stars = 250 points
* Red Stars = 200 points
* Green Stars = 150 point
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 4.1 or later
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Star Chase 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Craig McFarlane is a Sole Trader in Australia developing App for the iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2011 Craig McFarlane. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.