August 9, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - MochiBits today is proud to announce SwipeTapTap is now free for a limited time. SwipeTapTap (STT) was previously featured on Apple's "New and Noteworthy", "What's Hot", "Staff Favorites", and "What We're Playing" lists and currently has a 4.5 star rating on iTunes.
"STT has all the hallmarks of an instant classic. ... It might be the best new game of 2011 to date." - AppAdvice
STT is a fast-paced gesture game where you must quickly eliminate orbs with 9 simple finger movements. STT challenges gamers of all ages and types with its 4 unique game modes!
* Classic mode allows you to race against the moving flow of orbs. Kill the orbs before they reach the other end of your screen. Progress your way through the levels as the speed and number of gestures increase.
* Memory mode is like the classic Simon Says memory game. But instead of colors and buttons, you must use your brain and remember each of the nine distinct moves in random order.
* Speed mode is where you can challenge yourself to race against the clock. Get as many correct moves in as time allows. The harder the difficulty, the more moves you will have to master.
* Endurance mode is the mother of all modes! It starts off slow to get you in the groove, but as time progresses, it gets faster and faster and you start adding more moves into the mix. The speed never stops increasing! Oh yeah, don't let the orbs overflow your screen. Game over.
"SwipeTapTap is a visual Simon Says game that uses 9 different simple finger moves. If you are a fan of the hit game Bop It, you'll love STT." says founder Kyle Yamamoto. "Whether you're looking for a few minutes of fun or a few hours, this game is for you. Be careful though, SwipeTapTap is so addicting, you could end up with sore thumbs!"
Features of SwipeTapTap include:
* GameCenter and Openfeint enabled
* 32 Achievements
* 9 simple finger gestures
* Classic game mode
* Memory game mode
* Speed game mode
* Endurance game mode
* Retina graphics
* Interactive tutorial
* Fun facts statistics
* Play your own ipod music
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SwipeTapTap 1.4.09 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
MochiBits was founded in 2009 to do cool stuff. MochiBits is based in Los Angeles, CA and Manila, Philippines. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 MochiBits. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.