PowerUp 1.0: An active task manager that helps you stay focused
August 10, 2011 in Project Tracking
[prMac.com] San Antonio, Texas - ConjureBunny Software today announces the immediate availability of PowerUp 1.0 for only $20.00. PowerUp is an active task manager that helps you stay focused and efficient. Developed from the ground up using the modern 64-bit Cocoa code, PowerUp will help you get more done in less time. It is also fully optimized for OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and the newest 10.7 Lion.
PowerUp will help you get things done by letting you create lists with as much or as little detail as needed. You flesh out big or complex tasks with unlimited smaller tasks. Each task's progress will be updated in real time, as you complete the sub-tasks. A giant progress bar will track your overall progress for each project, and the project's file icon will be automatically updated as well, each time you save it.
Key features of PowerUp include:
* Easy document-centric approach to project management.
* Overall progress tracking via a giant progress bar.
* Easy list import from other text lists, via the clipboard.
* Focus Mode that lets you zero in on one task while you finish it.
* Progress appears on the document icons too, so you can know where you are by looking at the file icons.
* Create and share projects among multiple users via Dropbox or email.
* Easy copy and paste to send progress reports to other people.
* Works with all Macs running Snow Leopard or later.
* Intel processor
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion
Pricing and Availability:
PowerUp 1.0 is $20.00 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) per license. Licenses are per-user, which means you're allowed to run PowerUp on every Mac you personally own, with one license.
ConjureBunny Software reinvented the concept of the computer desktop with Conjure, in 1998. Since then, its developers have actively worked on hundreds of apps for other companies, and PowerUp is one of the secrets to their rapid task completion. Copyright (C) 2011 ConjureBunny Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Programmer / Artist