August 11, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Coventry, United Kingdom - Full Fat today is pleased to introduce Flick Soccer for iPhone. Following on the success of Flick Golf and Flick Golf Extreme, players can now experience Full Fat's unique controls in Flick Soccer, with a special launch price of 99/69p! Kick off the 2011 football season with the most addictive free kick game to hit the App Store.
Use Flick Soccer's unique 'after-touch' ball control to try and hit the target like a real Pro. Only Flick Soccer gives you this level of complete control and pinpoint accuracy. Featuring 5 modes of play, gorgeous graphics and an intelligent goalkeeper, Flick Soccer really is one of a kind.
* Full Fat Flick Controls mean everyone can play
* Shoot for insane scores in Quickshot mode, it's you vs the keeper
* Take it to the limit in Endurance mode, set piece action with bonus items
* Try out Challenge mode for the ultimate skill contest
* Have you got the accuracy to hit the bar? Find out in Crossbar mode
* Smash It! breaking glass panels against the clock
* Unbelievably accurate flick controls for stunning top-corner shots
* The most realistic goalkeeper on the App Store
* Interactive defenders will jump and react to shots
* Gorgeous Retina visuals and immersive sound
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements
This season there will be a new champion walking away with the title!
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 37.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Soccer 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70 games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (C) 1996-2011 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.