August 12, 2011 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - iNewsApps today is pleased to announce Moto News 2011, where you can read all the latest news as the 2011 season progresses through the remaining rounds. Catch all the latest news on Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Dovizioso, Nicky Hayden and Hector Barbera as well as all the happenings at Yamaha Racing, HRC and Pramac Racing and every other team.
Moto Grand Prix news combining sources, Tweets, track conditions, championship standings & calendar along with individual track, driver and constructor listings? There's an app for that - this app. The No.1 unofficial source for Moto Grand Prix news containing news and information presented simply and intuitively.
Moto Grand Prix news and championship information at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week! It's the app that never sleeps! Want to see that track layout for the next race or read the latest Yamaha Racing tweets, it's all in your pocket.
The Moto News app contains the following features:
* Native iPad support.
* Unique, user-defined latest news feed. Meaning the news you wish to see is presented to you in one view.
* Background updating of news on the latest news feed.
* Additional information on each circuit on the calendar.
* Enriched driver profiles.
* Enhanced constructor profiles
"Simple to use, quick to update - Moto News"
"A great resource for all Moto Grand Prix fans"
"Easy to get to all the best Moto Grand Prix sites without using Google"
"Awesome alongside the office Moto Grand Prix timing apps"
Moto News contains the best in motor racing from Moto Grand Prix news, driver and constructor championship standings, calendar & track information along with driver & constructor knowledge to weather and more. No need to scan dozens of newspapers, driver's Twitter feeds, team web sites and fan sites, it's all here brought together in one app. Read the views of Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Dovizioso, Nicky Hayden and Hector Barbera as well as all the happenings at Yamaha Racing, HRC and Pramac Racing and EVERY other team.
From FIM rulings and the latest pit wall chatter on team orders to the the Corkscrew at Mazda Raceway (Laguna Seca) and Ben Spies's holiday plans, this app has it covered.
Download this app today and follow the MotoGP 2011 season through to its stunning climax!
* The best in Moto Grand Prix news combining your favourite sources in one view and individually. Once downloaded, news is stored for offline reading for your connivence.
* Driver and Constructors standings along with enhanced information such as Team, Nationality, Base, Team Principle, etc.
* Race calendar including individual track guides, information and weather.
* Switch news on or off as desired from the Sources view
* View each story in the app or via the website.
* Email, tweet or share via Facebook stories that your friends will find interesting.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS OS 3.2 or later
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Moto News 2011 (v1.0) is $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Located in London, United Kingdom, Stuart Leaver has been a software developer for over 8 years. This year marks the first year of Stuart's App Store venture. (C) 2011 Stuart Leaver / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.