eWeather HD 2.0 - The most complete weather app for iPhone and iPad
August 12, 2011 in Weather
[prMac.com] Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - Elecont Software today is pleased to announce the release of eWeather Pro HD 2.0, which provides forecasts for more than 120,000 locations worldwide. For countries in EU the number of locations increased by 5 times. On the other hand this update increases the accuracy: you may use two different providers for the same location. Because of the different weather models used by the providers, the accuracy may vary.
eWeather is a stylish, ten-day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems. We worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs. A quick look at the weather will even help you know how to dress for the day or whether you'll need an umbrella or sunscreen.
eWeather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past twenty four hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
* Great coverage and accuracy for Americas, Asia, Europe and more
* Professional data: two independent sources intellicast (USA), foreca (EU)
* Fast animated radar (NEXRAD,US only) on zoomable maps
* Severe weather alerts for the entire United States
* The most accurate twenty four hour forecasts
* Earthquakes on zoomable maps
* Provides a 10 day forecast and utilizes more than 15 important parameters
* Barometer displays trends in air pressure and shows the alerts for metro-dependent people
* You also get the current weather condition for your location with an indication of what the current temperature feels like now and in the near future
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 12.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eWeather Pro HD 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Elecont Software is the leading provider for weather-related applications for iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Elecont Software All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.