August 13, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Arnhem, The Netherlands - Steve Development today is please to introduce Holidays Plus 1.0, a new holiday app in the App Store. Holidays Plus is the most complete, easy to use holiday app available in the app store! With the Holidays Plus app you can easily find the exact date of a holiday for both the present year and several years to come. With a single tap on the screen the app allows you to add a single date or a group of dates to your iPhone calendar to synchronize with your favorite calendar program.
Holidays Plus is not your average holiday app. You can use it as a reference and easily transfer selected holidays to your iPhone calendar. It also contains an overview of the upcoming holidays, counting down the days left before the holiday starts.
* Transfer single dates or groups of dates to your calendar easily
* Overview of the holidays coming up
* Count down the days until the holiday arrives
* Optimized for the high resolution retina display of the iPhone 4
* Holidays Plus is a Universal application for both iPhone and iPad
* Easy reference to all holidays and other important dates
* Detailed description of all holidays including day and week number
* Practical home screen you can instantly see if today is a holiday or other important date
* Easy to use search function. Find the date you are looking for by searching on holiday name or description
Holidays Plus includes the following dates:
* National and federal holidays
* Christian, Jewish, Islamic and Hindu holidays
* Important government dates such as Tax Day, Election Day
* Start of the seasons
* Many other dates such as Valentine's Day, Black Friday, Halloween etc.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Holidays Plus 1.0 costs $0.99 USD and is exclusively available in the U.S. through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Founded in 2011 in Arnhem, The Netherlands, Steve Development focuses solely on the development of iPhone applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Steve Development. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.