August 17, 2011 in Entertainment (AF)
[prMac.com] Folkestone, United Kingdom - Awyse has introduced Talking Potato 1.0, for iOS devices. Finally there is a talking app with some real personality. From the team that brought you Talking Carl, please meet iPhone's very first talking potato! Talking Potato is an Irish cute, cheeky, loveable and extremely funny character, who just loves to chat.
He talks more than any other character on the Appstore and loves nothing more than to shout out his favorite phrase "Potato!" Any person of any age will just love Talking Potato. "When the chips are down just give him a little tickle"!
* Talking Potato will greet you with a message every time you open him
* Tickle him he will laugh
* Touch him he will talk
* Poke his eye he will yelp and shout
* Forget him he will growl or shout "POTATO"
* Flip him and he will back flip
* Press him and he will tell you a joke
* Push him and you can make his potato belly pop out
* Spin him and he will love it
* Tip or shake him a few times and see his hair grow
* He will always say goodbye
* If he says something cheeky you can turn him into mash potato!
* Spin him too much and you will peel him, of which he gets quite embarrassed!
* If he says something nice tip/shake your iPhone and feed him some nice rain water
Talking Potato will also:
* Repeat anything you say
* Record your own voice with our built in potato recorder and make your own potato sketch. Save and email to friends
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 61.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Potato 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Based in United Kingdom, Awyse brought the very first talking app to iPhone Appstore; Talking Carl. Talking Potato has the biggest personality on the whole appstore with more phrases, interaction, fun, features and character than any other talking app. Copyright (C) 2011 Awyse All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.