August 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - WET Productions today is pleased to announce that My Virtual Boyfriend, has been approved and is now available on the iTunes app store. From the Creators of the hit iPhone game, My Virtual Girlfriend, comes the eagerly anticipated male dating simulation game for iPhone and iPad, My Virtual Boyfriend. My Virtual Boyfriend is a 3D, dating simulation game that features an all male cast of characters of varying personalities and varying physical appearances. It is a universal app that runs on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
My Virtual Boyfriend Features:
* 20+ levels of progressive game play
* A unique dating system picks guys that match to your tastes
* Customization, change his hair, clothing, face, even his name
* Interact with him via gestures, actions, activities and by touch
* Over 100 actions and activities you can do together
* Personalities that mirror typical and often funny, male behaviors
* Thousands of lines of clever, funny and flirty dialog keep it entertaining
* 3D graphics allow you to navigate the camera for 360 degrees of viewing
* Earn achievements and rewards
* Universal, Plays on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
"With My Virtual Girlfriend, we set out to make a game for guys but it turned out that nearly half of the players were actually women. I kept receiving requests through email and from the feedback in the app store requesting for a "boyfriend" version, so we got busy and made one. Women really got the humor in My Virtual Girlfriend, even more so than the guys did. So we amplified it and gave them all the other things they were requesting such as character customization and even more personality." Said Mike Amerson, President of WET Productions. "We wanted to make a quality game with lots of humor and personality while fulfilling all the requests we were receiving and it's not just for the ladies exclusively, we purposely designed some characters in there that will appeal to straight and gay alike."
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 72.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Virtual Boyfriend 1.5 is available at a launch price of just $.99 and available August, 15th, 2011 worldwide, exclusively through the app store on iTunes, in the Entertainment category. There is also a free List version available. Review copies are available upon request.
Founded in 2003, WET Productions Inc. is an independent Micro-studio, game developer focused on iOS mobile devices. The company strives to make unique games that have broad appeal. Copyright (C) 2011 WET Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.